How much will it cost? :
- Full Coverage starts at $1995
- Prices for destination (outside of Oregon and SW Washington) weddings are: $4995. Basically - if I need to stay the night - you get me for the whole day!
-All collections include: photographer, your meticulously categorized digital negatives, and an online gallery for your friends and family to view and order prints.
What is your style?
While I do shoot the traditional posed and formal family shots, I mostly love capturing the true story of your wedding as it happens! I love capturing the little details that make your wedding unique! I do formal photos but I try to limit this time to let you enjoy your day!
If you would like more pictures of you in your dress, and not feel rushed - consider a "bridal session" before the wedding. For the more adventurous souls - consider a private "Boudoir" session as a wedding gift for your groom. Or a "Post-Wedding Bridal Session." These are more fun and your dress may get a little (or A LOT) dirty.
How many Proofs will there be?
Most couples typically receive 600-1000 proofs. Many brides have told me that looking through thousands of proofs is not only time-consuming, but also overwhelming. I believe in quality of photographs over quantity!
Do you shoot in B & W or Color?
Because I shoot 100% digital – both! My final edits typically end up being 30% B & W and 70% Color. I feel B & W is timeless, however - real life is in color! And there are times where only color is the right choice for the fun and beauty of your wedding day! With the online ordering system you can choose to order any picture in black and white.
Do you carry backup equipment with you?
Absolutely! Back up cameras, lenses and digital memory. I shoot with all professional digital Canon equipment and pro lenses and bring multiple bodies and lenses to every wedding.
How do we book you for our wedding?
I only consider a date booked with a signed contract and a $200 retainer. Please contact me to see if your date is still available. Feel free to ask me anything or to set up a consultation to browse my albums and talk about your wedding. Prices are subject to change, so if you are planning for your wedding please don't hesitate to call.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept checks, PayPal and all major credit cards.
Do you travel?
Yes! All weddings within Oregon do not have travel charges. I also travel all over the West Coast to photograph weddings. Please contact me for further information.
Recent locations have included:
- Portland International Rose Test Garden, Portland Oregon
- Kells Irish Pub & Restaurant, Downtown Portland Oregon
- Timber Linn Park, Albany Oregon
- Alton Baker Park, Eugene Oregon
- Monteith Riverfront Park, Albany Oregon
- Mt Pisgah Arboretum, Eugene Oregon
- Pringle Creek Park, Salem Oregon
- Oregon State University, Corvallis Oregon
- Linn County Fairgrounds, Albany Oregon
- Oaks Pioneer Church, Portland Oregon
- McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse, Hillsboro Oregon
- Downtown Corvallis Oregon
- O & L Nofziger Gardens Farms, Lebanon Oregon
- Garden in the Woods, Albany Oregon
- Avery Park, Corvallis Oregon
- Shore Acres State Park, Coos Bay Oregon
- Mill Casino, North Bend Oregon
- Philomath High School, Philomath Oregon
- Oregon State Fairgrounds, Salem Oregon
- Spirit Mountain Casino, Grand Ronde Oregon
- University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon
- Green Villa Barn, Independence, OR
- Washington State Convention Center, Seattle Washington
- Bandon Oregon
- Forest Hills Country Club, Reedsport Oregon
- Winston Oregon Community Center
- Blue Rooster Inn B&B
- Beazell Forest Park, Philomath Oregon
- Heceta Head Lighthouse, Yachats Oregon
- King Estate Winery, Eugene Oregon
- Queen Anne Victorian Mansion, Portland Oregon
- Lovers Point Park, Monterey California
- Riverside Church of God, Cottage Grove Oregon
- Grace Bible Fellowship, Tangent Oregon
- Coos Bay Yacht Club, Lakeside Oregon
- BeckenRidge Vineyard, Dallas Oregon
- Yellow Gold Farm, Albany Oregon
- The View Point Inn, Corbett Oregon
- Bethany Vineyards, Ridgefield Washington
- Abernethy Center, Oregon City Oregon
- Memory Garden, Monterey California
I love to see new and different locations! If you have ideas for where you would like to be photographed please let me know!
Thanks so much - if I missed anything please feel free to contact me any time!
angela @ cardasphotography.com